North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust is proud to invite everyone to our AGM 2020 - Thursday 17th September 5pm (online countdown from 4.30pm)
This year’s AGM is taking place as an entirely online event – freely available to all via MS Teams or on the public web. Everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions as part of a public Q&A session, led by our Chair, David Rogers.
Our Annual Report 2019/20 will also be published to coincide with this event and made available on our Trust website.
The event will feature films and presentations from a range of our Executive Team, covering
- Review of the Year / Key Achievements – Peter Axon
- Rising to the Covid Challenge – Jonathan O’Brien
- Supporting our people – Shajeda Ahmed
- Financial Review of the Year – Lorraine Hooper
- Our Quality Approach – Buki Adeyemo
- Our Patient and Service User Involvement – Kenny Laing
- Our Forward Look Strategy – Chris Bird
- Questions from the public – David Rogers
- Black Lives Matter – Tosca Fairchild