Port Vale F.C. has joined the growing list of regional names contributing to the #YouAreNotAlone NHS mental health campaign for Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire, led by North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust.
Port Vale F.C.’s CEO Colin Garlick and Mental Health Ambassador Cristian Montano have recorded a special message.
Combined Healthcare is proud to have created a powerful film on behalf of the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent system, as the centrepiece of a NHS-led campaign reinforcing the message ‘You Are Not Alone – help is out there’.
The film – created and delivered entirely in house by the Trust Communications and Engagement team – features 36 stakeholders from the NHS, local government, elected officials, police, fire, sport, arts and voluntary sector from across the region all coming together to deliver an important message to local people who may be feeling depressed or worse – “YOU ARE NOT ALONE. We are here to help you”.
The following organisations and individuals are featured in the film:
- Alan Barrett
- Healthwatch Staffordshire Healthwatch Stoke-on-Trent
- Keele University
- Levison Wood and Wolfsong Media
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- North Staffs Mind
- Offices of Stoke -on-Trent and Staffordshire MPs
- Steve Howey and Show Racism the Red Card
- Office of The Worshipful the Mayor of Stafford Borough Councillor Gareth Jones
- Stafford Borough Council
- Office of the Staffordshire Commissioner for Police, Fire and Rescue and Crime
- Staffordshire County Council
- Staffordshire Football Association
- Staffordshire Police and Fire and Rescue
- Staffordshire University
- Office of the Lord Mayor of Stoke-on-Trent
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- Stoke City F.C
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- University of Wolverhampton
Peter Axon, Chief Executive Officer, North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust, said: “These are anxious and worrying times for us all. We know as a mental health trust that demand on our services is increasing and will only increase further due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We are proud that so many regional figures have come together with the NHS to reassure our community with the message of ‘You Are Not Alone’. You may be worried, and this is normal. Help and support is here for you.”
The You Are Not Alone video signposts the community to the 24/7 mental health support telephone numbers available from North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust and Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.