All the breaking national news happening right now from across the healthcare and GP world. Click on any tab to see the newsfeed. Click on any link to find out more
- George, 10, hopes a newly-approved drug will lessen the impact of his peanut allergy.
- A break in taking a common immune-suppressing drug could improve how well vaccines work, a trial suggests.
- Emily Hale had to have spinal fusion surgery for her scoliosis, now she's helping others.
- Medics say pay has fallen by up to 30% since 2008 once inflation is taken into account.
- The first minister said the Scottish government would back a bill to protect sites from protesters.
- The ex-prime minister's description of the disaster drew gasps from families watching the public inquiry.
- The Radio 1 DJ wrote on Instagram to share the news, eight months after starting treatment.
- Hundreds of patients who have waited two years or more have already said they are willing to travel.
- Our correspondents in Italy, El Salvador, India, Ireland and Canada explain the impact in countries across the globe.
- What do these cases really tell us about the virus, which hasn't spread in the UK for decades?