Latest News and News Archive
You can access all of our latest news as well as an archive of past stories here.
Publications and Policies
You can download our publications and policies here
The Communications Team is the first point of contact for any media enquiries relating to mental health, substance misuse and learning disability services covered by the Trust. The team is available 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday on the numbers given below.
How to contact the press office (for general enquiries visit the Contact Us page)
Tel: 0300 123 1535 (ext 2676)
Freephone: 0800 0328 728
Mobile for text or speech: 07921 94 8282
Out of hours or weekends
Please call the switchboard on 0300 123 1535 and ask for the On-Call Director.
For more information or support on any of the following, please get in touch:
- Dealing with condition checks
- Releasing information about our services
- Requests to film on Trust property
- Requests to interview or film Trust staff or people who use our services
- Enquiries about Trust performance