We mobilised into our new locality structure from 1st October 2018, with Associate Directors and Clinical Directors formally responsible for their new Directorates.
- Zoe Grant is Head of Nursing & Professional Practice.
- Matt Johnson is Head of Psychology.
- Sarah Mountford is Head of Allied Health Professionals.
The graphic below shows our structure together with their teams.
The management for the structure is:
Clinical Director, Darren Carr
Associate Director, Josey Povey
- Brigette Hamlett – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
- Simon Wilson – Service Manager – Newcastle
- Lee Mason – Service Manager – Moorlands
Clinical Director (Interim), Darren Carr
Associate Director, Jane Munton-Davies
- Sue Woods – QILN
- Service manager North – John Roberts
- Service managers – South – Darryl Gwinnett/ Deborah Hargreaves
Clinical Director, Dr Hardeep Uppal
Associate Director, Jalibani Ndebele
- Stuart Fisher – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
- Tina Mottram – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
- Sharon Parke – Service Manager – LD & CAMHS IP
- Fiona Platt – Service Manager – Neuro & Rehab
- Michael Ford – Senior Service Manager
Clinical Director for Substance Misuse, Derrett Watts
- Darren Bowyer – Senior Service Manager – Substance Misuse
- Craig Heffernan-Stone – Service Manager – Substance Misuse
ACUTE & URGENT CARE
Clinical Director, Mohammad Rahman
Associate Director, Rachael Birks
- Dawn Burston – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse/ Matron – Adults of Working Age Inpatient Service
- Mel McNair – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse/ Matron – Older Adults Inpatient Service
- Joanne Wills– Service Manager – Crisis Care Centre
- Donna Cantrell – Senior Service Manager – Urgent Care
Clinical Director Primary Care – Dr Mark Williams
Clinical Lead Primary Care – Kate Lilley
Senior Service Lead Primary Care – Kim Stanyer
- Senior Operations Lead (Moorcroft Medical Centre) – Gail Stanyer
- Finance Manager (Holmcroft Surgery) – Ruth Rowlands
- Clinical Lead (Holmcroft Surgery) – Laura Godridge
In creating our locality structure, our aims are to…
- Bring together all age community services by geography
- Provide better services to our local communities
- Bring together all ‘Specialist Services’ (wider than North Staffs catchment)
- Improve and bring together ‘Urgent Care’ pathways
- Create a Primary Care directorate to support developments between the Trust and Primary Care
- Develop a robust and integrated professional structure
- Strengthen Clinical Leadership at a pathway level
Our Guiding Principles and Direction of Travel
Accepting system accountability for performance and improvement by integrating services at locality level with all other out of hospital, public and third sector organisations.
Ensuring that transformation enables change at scale and delivers improved outcomes and demonstrable returns on investment.
Details of Individual Services can be accessed here.