Combined Healthcare is proud to launch a new online facility as part of its ongoing commitment to openness, transparency and innovation.
The new facility is called “Ask the Board Online” and was a key recommendation of the Trust Strategic Review of Communications, agreed by the Trust Board in October 2019.
Using this new facility anyone can use the webform below to make a comment or suggestion or ask a question in advance of each Open Trust Board meeting. A response will be provided as part of the Chair’s Report to the Board meeting. From January this year, a video recording of this section of each Open Trust Board meeting has been made available shortly after the meeting has taken place.
By combining the new “Ask the Board Online” facility and video archive of Board proceedings, anyone can obtain a public answer without having to physically attend the Board meeting. This will be particularly helpful to anyone who would find attendance difficult, either because of disability or other personal or work commitments.
N.B. To allow time for a response to be prepared, anyone using Ask the Board Online is asked to provide their question or comment at least 48 hours before the relevant Open Trust Board Meeting.
The dates for the next five Trust Open Board meetings are:
- 9th July 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 7th July
- 10th September 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 8th September
- 12th November 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 10th November
- 14th January 2021 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 12th January
- 11th March 2021 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 9th March