Specialist Adult Eating Disorder Service (SAEDS)
Service based at
134 Broad Street
9am–5pm – Monday to Friday (closed weekends and bank holidays)
About the service
The service works to deliver collaborative treatment to those experiencing eating disorders within North Staffordshire.
The team consists of an Advanced Practitioner, Consultant Psychiatrist, Senior Therapists, a specialist dietician and therapists.
The team offers assessment and treatment to those aged 18+. Treatment will be based upon an individual’s needs.
Following assessment, if individual needs are identified, specialised treatment may be offered including;
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-ED)
- Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Maudsley Model of Anorexia Nervosa Treatment for adults (MANTRA)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy –Ten (CBT-T)
- Motivational Interviewing